OH OH OH.... Better sign
REPRESENTIN' THE LPD:
THOMAS IS HERE BECAUSE HE IS GOOD
I AM HERE BECAUSE I AM LUCKY
Or should it be:
THOMAS IS HERE BECAUSE HE BEAT THE ODDS
and SO DID I !
Thought Brown jumped..but looked good actually.
Actually, forget him being drunk in the parking lot, he probably got caught in a poker game and is in the finals
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
OH OH OH.... Better sign
REPRESENTIN' THE LPD:
THOMAS IS HERE BECAUSE HE IS GOOD
I AM HERE BECAUSE I AM LUCKY
Or should it be:
THOMAS IS HERE BECAUSE HE BEAT THE ODDS
and SO DID I !
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
14-9...game going about right
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Can't believe the Bears didn't have Hester deep on that one.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
If Benson is out, Thomas will definitely get his chances to be an MVP
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I was wondering why he wasn't deep either...moved him up for the squib and the Colts found him I guess.
Good chess match
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I don't see TJ as the MVP. Colts win and PM will be.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
the bears sorely need some first downs. esp with the kick return TD, the TO's and the colts getting the ball to start the half, the D needs a little rest.
Seems like the Colts have been stopping Jones pretty well besides that one big run he broke; and the Bears are having a so-so passing game.
I can't help but see the Colts winning in terms of the big picture.
Officially retired
I meant TJ if the Bears win [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Colts win, I'm almost guessing Addai
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks